Sunday 30 June 2013

June Wrap Up

June Wrap Up:
Challenges
Yipee! I love having all this free time on my hands and actually being able to read again, I've been favouring a lot of shorter books lately as I'm reading A Clash of Kings too which is rather long, hehe, but as you can see I have a few reviews to catch up on now because of this but I have a few in process and queued up for July.

Total: 17 / 10

Total: 3 / 6

Total: 19 / 16
*Please note: I'm unsure whether to count this book because she has been published before but this particular book was self-published so?

Total: 10 / 20

(Ongoing) Millionaire Challenge:
19,813 (+ 7 unknown) pages down!

A-Z Book Challenge:
B - Beauty Never Dies 25.01
D - Dahlia 25.03
E - Extras 08.01
G - Geek Girl 07.03
H - Hot Ticket 05.04
I - Imaginable 05.05
P - Pandora Hearts, #2 08.01
R - Rowan 14.06
U - The Unwords 03.01
W - Warm Bodies 12.01
Total: 17 / 26

Shelf Stacking
Again, only freebies and one review c:
When Smiles FadeA Dark Kiss of Rapture (Renegade Angels, #0.5)Marked (Soul Guardians, #1)Her Mad HatterHer Dark Angel (Her Angel #1)Everblue (Mer Tales, #1)Shattered Grace (Fallen from Grace, #1)Scary MaryBranded (Fall of Angels, #1)The War of the WorldsVampire Origins - The Strigoi Book 1 - Project IchorousGen 1Gen 2Gen 3Gen 4Stitch (Stitch Trilogy #1)Frey (The Frey Saga, #1)Never Too Far

1 comment:

  1. Hi-5 on the challenges!!!!

    I love Freebies, thanks for the collage, taking my pick now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.