Friday 21 December 2012

Dystopia Reading Challenge 2013

Ula from Blog of Erised is hosting the Dystopia Reading Challenge 2012 which I intend to take part in. 
I am entering at Level 1: Recruit where I aim to read between 1 and 6 dystopian books, the reason I selected this is due to the fact I aim to cut down on buying books and I'm not 100% sure I own more than 6 as it is. If I'm lucky I may end up in Level 2, but I doubt it.
For more information and sign up click here.

Rules 
- The challenge will run from January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013. Each month will have its own link form so you will be able to share your book reviews. You do not have to review the books you read to participate, but only those who read/reviewed at least one dystopian book will be able to participate in the giveaway (you can track your reading without the reviews with Goodreads, Shelfari etc.).
Books that count in this challenge must include any form of post-apocalyptic theme (book sites like Goodreads are good sources of genre information). The books must be full-length. 
- All formats allowed
Rereads allowed
It does not matter whether it's a series or a stand-alone book.

Dystopia Read Challenge Progress:
1. Extras by Scott Westerfeld [review]
2. Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion [review]
3. Word and Breath by Susannah Noel [review]
4. Boarded Windows by Isaac Marion
5. Word War Z by Max Brooks
Total: 5 / 6

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.