Sunday 31 March 2013

March Wrap Up


March Wrap Up:
Challenges
I know I'm still on somewhat of a hiatus  well I am bar two book reviews for book tours that have been posted but I've slowly been typing up my reviews too and they may end up getting posted when I feel like it. I think when I do come back I'm going to drop my Wishlist Wednesday posts and just focus on reviews and book hauls for a while, maybe a few tours here and there. Anyway I didn't do too bad this month either regardless of all the poop I was dealing with. 

Total: 8 / 10

Total: 3 / 6

Total: 14 / 16

TBR Reading Challenge
1. Extras by Scott Westerfeld [review]
2. Pandora Hearts Volume 2 by Jun Mochizuki
3. Vampires Werewolves Zomvies Compendium Monstrum by Bruce Waldman
4. Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life by Bryan Lee O'Malley
5. Lost at Sea by Bryan Lee O'Malley [review]
6. Word and Breath by Susannah Noel
7. Princess by Courtney Cole
8. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
Total: 8 / 20

(Ongoing) Millionaire Challenge:
18,100 pages down!

A-Z Book Challenge:
A - Ashes to Ashes and Cinder to Cinder 25.01
B - Beauty Never Dies 25.01
D - Dahlia 25.03
E - Extras 08.01F - Fallen Tears: A Blood Crave Novella 28.03
G - Geek Girl 07.03
L - Ladle Rat Rotten Hut 26.01
M - Mary Mary Quite Contrary 28.01
O - Once Beauty Twice Beast 04.02
P - Pandora Hearts, #2 08.01
S - Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life 13.01
U - The Unwords 03.01
V - Vampires, Werewolves, Zombies Compendium Monstrum: From the Papers of Herr Doktor Max Sturm & Baron Ludwig Von Drang 09.01
W - Warm Bodies 12.01
Total: 11 / 26

I'm leaving my shelf stacking out for now cause I know I didn't get many books so I'll share them next month when I'm back properly!