Sunday 23 December 2012

Bought, Borrowed & Bagged (34)


Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is a weekly event hosted by Talk Supe where you can share the books you have bought, borrowed or bagged (won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews and on going events. 
(P.S. click the image to go to its Goodreads page)
Bagged (Amazon freebies):
Fox's Bride by A.E. Marling

I had this on my wishlist after entering a Goodreads giveaway, and the author messaged me letting me know that it was currently free on Amazon so I grabbed it whilst I could. 

Fox's Bride
This week on Northern Plunder:
In Other News:
I also made sure not to buy anything else knowing that Christmas will be here shortly! I can't wait, I know for sure that I've got the first two Harry Potter books and I've asked for two zombie books too.  I also got two new storage places in my room and one is completely full with my to read books, I'll get some photographs after Christmas so that my new books will be included too. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

6 comments:

  1. I'm trying not to buy any books either, I pretty much just asked for books from everyone :) Can't wait to see what you get, enjoy your new book and have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, I know my family are kind of in a "but you don't need any more books" phase right now. Oh well :P Have a good Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Awesome you got your book free! Hope you get your zombie books for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.