Sunday 8 July 2012

Bought, Borrowed & Bagged (10)


Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is a weekly event hosted by Talk Supe where you can share the books you have bought, borrowed or bagged (won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews and on going events. (P.S. click the image to go to its Goodreads page)

This week I - Lauren - actually got zero books but I did miss one off my list last week so here me go:

Bagged (For Review):
Troll or Derby by Red Tash
Troll Or Derby

I actually didn't get any books this week although I am hoping to buy some with my money from work. I apologize for the lateness of this post, work unfortunately sucks and is taking up a lot of my time bit I promise to be better next time. :)   


.
This week on Northern Plunder:
In other news:
I have very little to say, I was at a wedding this weekend which has put me a little behind with things so hopefully next week'll run a little more smoothly than this one!& I've decided to do the Vlogging post every other week otherwise if its a week like this week with only one video! - Lauren.

8 comments:

  1. Weee! I hope you like Troll or Derby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really enjoying it, I love Red's writing style. I actually won This Brilliant Darkness from you girls I believe...

      Delete
  2. Never heard about that book before, butI hope you'll enjoy it =)
    my IMM : http://ellegoesnerd.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-my-mailbox-23_08.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really am at the moment. Thanks for stopping by :D

      Delete
  3. @Lauren I saw this book floating around.. okay, I saw it once on Talk Supe and I thought it looked interesting. It's on my TBR list :) I hope you enjoy the book!

    @Nia Well, hey wedding's aren't half bad! Food & cute guys to oggle at hehe. ;) Hope you enjoyed the wedding and hopefully this week will be better for you :)

    New Follower via GFC :)

    Ana♥ Beach Bum Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really enjoying it! I actually won her other book from TalkSupe :P Oh and um it was me at the wedding! :P

      Delete
  4. Troll and Derby looks cute. I haven't heard of it before though, but I suddenly got curious. I'll have to definitely check that out some time.

    Happy reading!
    Thanks for stopping by my Book Haul.

    Janus @ The Blair Book Project

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.