Saturday 15 October 2016

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged (87)

Bought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Talk Supe is a weekly meme where you can share your book haul, ongoing events and news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.
Please Note: All images link back to their GR pages.

 
New Books
Its been a little while since I last did a haul. In fact I've had a birthday and a pay check or two since then so maybe there are a few more than normal. Okay there is no maybe about it. So without further ado heres my birthday (+ extra) haul.

I recieved Shadow Magic by Joshua Khan for review which I've already posted. My boyfriend bought me GYO by Junji Ito and Welcome to Night Vale for my birthday, and with a gift card I got The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich and The Enemy by Charlie Higson. Last the Gemma Doyle trilogy was sent to me as a birthday present from Allie!
Shadow Magic Gyo Welcome to Night Vale The Dead House The Enemy (The Enemy, #1) A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle, #1) Rebel Angels (Gemma Doyle, #2) The Sweet Far Thing (Gemma Doyle, #3)

Recently on Northern Plunder
Upcoming on Northern Plunder
Review: The Dark World by S. C. Parris
Review: Unwind by Neal Shusterman
Lauren's Progress
Read in 2016: 22 / 30
The Giver by Louis Lowry
A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
The Dark World by S.C. Parris

Currently Reading:
GYO by Junji Ito
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya by Nagaru Tanigawa
News from Lauren
So apart from having my birthday I also went on holiday for a week and had a lovely time (with very little internet). The highlight was I got to hand feed some wild deer and pet some Owls. So cute.
I've also started my #SpooksandTea read-a-thon which so far has been f un. I still need to find more time to read though...

Hope everyone is doing well, and as always sorry for not being around much. I've finally accepted I can't stick to a schedule ha.

4 comments:

  1. Yessss I really enjoy the Gemma Doyle trilogy, I loved it before I started blogging and still haven't found anything like it. It sounds like you had a great time away too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm super glad to hear someone else loved it too. I ended up reading through the first book super quick, gonna start book 2 in November I think

      Delete
  2. Belated happy birthday! Mine is a few days after yours. I didn't get to pet owls, I was petting something else. LMAO! JK

    I don't think I'll be able to keep to a schedule for the remainder of the year too. Oh well, we can only do so much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh thank you - belated to you too!! i sent you a message on fb because i was away for our birthdays w bad internet :p

      you cheeky girl! ahaha

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.