Saturday 18 June 2016

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged (83)

Bought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Talk Supe is a weekly meme where you can share your book haul, ongoing events and news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.
Please Note: All images link back to their GR pages.

 
New Books
I've been good these past two weeks and only grabbed on book, that was a freebie - Ghost int he coffee Machine - its sounds pretty odd but hopefully I'll find time to read this tiny book
 Ghost in the Coffee Machine: Coffee and Ghosts: Episode 1
Recently on Northern Plunder
Upcoming on Northern Plunder
Review: Untouchable
Review: Shatter Me
Jan - June Wrap Up
Lauren's Progress
Read in 2016: 11 / 30
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Currently Reading:
Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
Dakest Mercy by Melissa Marr
News from Lauren
I'm back home now, I left the blog empty for a week whilst I packed up and moved so I didn't feel bad about not visiting other peoples blogs.

It is nice to be home and realising I have not enough space for all my books haha.

Talking with my bookish friends has been as fun as ever, please feel free to stop by and say hi. We'll be sending off out second books for the travelling book project.
[To read more about discord click here | To join the text chat click here  

Also E3 was fun to watch, Sony really killed it this year and I'm looking forward to seeing what some of these games are like after release.
 
Please note that I've implemented a new drop down menu at the top but some pages are still in progress so the links haven't been added yet!

6 comments:

  1. You have definitely been good Lauren! I hope you enjoy Ghost and I hope you settle into your new home soon! I loved seeing E3 updates but it came at such a bad time with all the horrible things happening in my feed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know hearing about Orlando was dreadful, I seriously hope they ban guns soon.

      I stayed up for E3 and I think I've finally sorted my sleeping pattern back out haha. Hope you have a great week.

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, Lauren, you've been so, so good! I hope you'll enjoy Ghost in the Coffee Machine!
    Have a wonderful week ahead and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After seeing just how many books I owned I decided I gotta chill with the book buying haha

      Delete
    2. I wish I had the strength to do the same thing!!

      Delete
  3. One book! That's fantastic! I can't help browsing my sales emails, I always pick up cheap or free books!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.