Sunday 13 September 2015

Bought, Borrowed & Bagged (77)

Bought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Talk Supe is a weekly meme where you can share your book haul, ongoing events and news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.
Please Note: All images link back to their GR pages.

 
New Books
Both The Untold Tale by J. M. Frey and Untouchable by S. A. Starcevic are books I've recieved for review from the author. I'm excited to read both of these are both authors contacted me via my tumblr so its nice to get noticed over there too. 
The Untold Tale (The Accidental Turn Series, #1) Untouchable
Recently on Northern Plunder
Upcoming on Northern Plunder
Read  Play Blog
Review: Crown of Midnight
Lauren's Progress
Read in 2015: 40 / 50
-
Currently Reading:
Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
News from Lauren
I'm back home now for my birthday celebrations - its not until the 17th - so apologies for not stopping around everyone elses posts this week :) I hope everyone has a fab week though.

2 comments:

  1. Advance Happy Birthday, Lauren! Mine is over the weekend. Virgos unite!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.