Friday 31 January 2014

January Wrap Up

January Wrap Up
Challenges:
I feel like this is a poor start to the year, but I've written an essay, settled in at University again and recently gotten back into gaming a lot more. This made me realise a few things when it comes to blogging and I'm hoping I can balance everything a little better this year. I'll be trying a few different things out whilst I get comfy with a routine.
Women Author Challenge
1. Awakening Foster Kelly by Cara Rosalie Olsen
2. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Total: 2 / 20

Indie Fever Challenge
1. Awakening Foster Kelly by Cara Rosalie Olsen
2. Insanity by Cameron Jace
Total: 2 / 24

TBR Pile Challenge
1. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Total: 1 / 24

(Ongoing) Millionaire Challenge
29,050 (+ 10 unknowns) / 1,000,000 pages

Shelf Stacking
I've ordered two books which have yet to arrive, and these below were three freebies and one late Christmas present, I'm behaving. The only reason I have ordered two is because I promised myself I would with Christmas money once I'd paid January rent.
Mangled Hearts (Scarred Hearts, #1)Friends With Partial BenefitsIntroductions (The Academy, #1)VAMPIRE

12 comments:

  1. That's smart spending Lauren plus with Uni work I don't think you have a lot of time reading so that's a very realistic purchase plan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh thank you, I have to be ready for my next flat as its a 12 month contract so it's going to leave me very short on the money side.

      Delete
  2. It's not a bad start and it seems as if you are being realistic about your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicia Tatum is so nice! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not bad, just don't forget that it's only the beginning of the year, still have 10 months to complete your challenges (;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're able to find a balance that works for you! I'm still working on finding mine, so good luck to us both! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting there, this month has been pretty good for me.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.