Tuesday 14 January 2014

Bout of Books: Wrap Up


BoB9.0 200x200 Bout of Books 9.0!
A few days late is better than never, surely? Well it better had be because that's what is happening.
All day Sunday and Monday I was writing up and improving an essay for University and I finally finished and had it handed in today so now I can finally concentrate on the things I wanted to do during the read-a-thon.

Yes that's right, last night, a day late, I managed to sit down and read another 108 pages of Daughter of Smoke and Bone, unfortunately it doesn't count towards BoB but I'm happy I got to treat myself!

I'm just looking at my goals now and somewhat crying over how badly I did!

"Finish off/Read 4 books"
I knew this was too high, I really did, but I thought I could at least do half. But nope. I finished off Awakening Foster Kelly and 59% of Daughter of Smoke and Bone.

"Review 2 books"
Also nope. I drafted one but that is it.

"Complete my University essay"
DING DING DING! WE HAVE A WINNER!
This was a lot harder than I imagined and found out half way through we had to Harvard Reference which is something I've not done or heard of before so hopefully that ended up okay.

Aside from my lack of reading and essay writing I did also do the following:
- Took boyfriend out for a meal
- Celebrated boyfriends birthday
- Play Smite (reached level 11 and mastered two gods)
- Play Elder Scrolls Online BETA (reached level 5)
- Played Natural Selection 2 (still unsure about this game)
- Made plans for my best friend to visit next weekend
- Packed up my room at home
- Moved back into my room at University

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you still had a fun week! And the paper is much more important than reading SADLY! Maybe you won't be so busy next time :D

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You nearly as did as bad as me! :P

    I did so bad when in the read-a-thon. I might try doing one round my birthday!

    See you soon hopefully! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.