Wednesday 18 December 2013

Wishlist Wednesday (65)

 

Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop hosted by Pen to Paper where we share and post about a book that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added, that we can't wait to get off the wishlist.



Zelah Green: One More Little Problem (Zelah Green #2)My Date From Hell (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy, #2)
Series I'm dying to continue reading: Zelah Green: One More Little Problem and My Date From Hell. I can't believe it's been a year since I borrowed the first Zelah Green from the library and read it in one sitting, it was such a great book and very easy to read so of course I'm pining after the sequel, and to continue with that theme I'm also pining for this sequel too, I'm really looking forward to the character development in this! Oh and I'm posting a week early so this isn't going live on Christmas. As if its only a week 'til Christmas!


ZG Synopsis: My name is Zelah Green – and I’m still here.
Summer’s supposed to be good, right? But I’m stuck at home with a lousy laptop, stacks of homework to start and dad being more useless than ever. And then Caro turns up out of the blue, all heavy metal and piercings and attitude and my boring summer’s turned upside down. It’s like she knows just what to say to wind me up, sending my OCD right out of control...


MDFH Synopsis: Sophie Bloom’s junior year has been a bit of a train wreck. After the world’s greatest kiss re-awakened Sophie’s true identity as Persephone (Goddess of Spring and Savior of Humanity), she fought her dragon-lady guidance counselor to the death, navigated mean girl Bethany’s bitchy troublemaking, and dealt with the betrayal of her backstabbing ex, Kai (sexy Prince of Darkness). You’d think a girl could catch a break.
Yeah, right.
With Zeus stepping things up, it’s vital that Sophie retrieve Persephone’s memories and discover the location of the ritual to stop Zeus and Hades. So when Aphrodite strikes a deal that can unlock Sophie’s pre-mortal past, what choice does the teen goddess have but to accept?
The mission: stop media mogul Hermes from turning Bethany into a global mega-celebrity. The catch? Aphrodite partners Sophie and Kai to work together … and treat this suicide mission as a date. Which could work out for Sophie’s plan to force Kai to admit his feelings for her–if she doesn’t kill him first.
Add to that the fact that BFF Theo’s love life and other BFF Hannah’s actual life are in Sophie’s hands, and suddenly being a teenager—even a godlike one—seems a bit like … well, hell. Whatever happened to dinner and a movie?
The YA romantic comedy/Greek mythology fireworks continue to fly inMy Date From Hell. Love meets comedy with a whole lot of sass in book two of this teen fantasy romance series. Breaking up is easy; dating is deadly.

18 comments:

  1. I haven't heard for either of this yet but I like the look of My Date from Hell. :D Looks and sounds like a fun read.
    Hope you get it soon and enjoy it!
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys had a new blog makeover? OMG I am in love with it!

    Good choices you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive heard good things about the My Date books! Both sound fun and Ill have to check them out :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've to heard of either of these books, but I hope you get the chance read them! Great picks and thanks for stopping by My WW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries and thank you, I hope so too. I hate leaving series unfinished

      Delete
  5. That sounds like an interesting book. I hope you get it soon! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, the My Date from Hell book sounds right up my alley. I might have to look it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have my Date from Hell in my TBR list too! I have yet to read the first book though, but I've heard so many good things I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you manage to get to read the first book soon :)

      Delete
  8. Ooo My Date from Hell sounds right up my alley - I'm going to have to check out that series, great pick! Thanks for stopping by my WW :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.