Thursday 12 December 2013

November Wrap Up

November Wrap Up
Challenges:
I did better than last month but University is taking up most of my time still, I'm really grateful though because my deadline is very early December (already passed now because I had this as a draft and not scheduled!) so things should look up next (this) month.
Women Author Challenge - Completed
39. Reap by Christina Channelle [review]
40. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
41. More Than Jamie Baker by Kelly Oram
Total: 41 / 10

Dystopia Reading Challenge
N/A
Total: 5 / 6

Indie Fever Reading Challenge - Completed
36. Reap by Christina Channelle [review]
Total: 36 / 16

TBR Reading Challenge
N/A
Total: 15 / 20

(Ongoing) Millionaire Challenge:
27,064 + 9 unknowns

A-Z Book Challenge:
K - Kissing Jamie Baker 16.10
Total: 20 / 26

Shelf Stacking
I got a few more books this month but I'm still being good and not buying any, just one review book and three freebies. My to read pile is very high so I'm trying to be good knowing I'll end up with some for Christmas.
GAMELAND: Deep Into The Game (S. W. Tanpepper's GAMELAND, #1)Gravity (Gravity, #1)Blood and Sacrifice (Blood Ties #2)Apocalypse Now: Poems and Prose from the End of Days
I hope everyone elses month has been great!

4 comments:

  1. Woot! I've still got about 5 more books, but I'll get there eventually! Must. Keep. Reading... winter break will be a nice help. :3

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! :)

    ~Sophia @ Bookwyrming Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'll complete it by the end of the year, woo! No worries.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on completing so many of your challenges! Looks like you're doing really well. I don't think I'm going to finish mine, but there's always next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeek, thank you, a few I wont finish but thats my fault cause I never read books aiming to complete a challenge heh.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.