Wednesday 26 June 2013

Wishlist Wednesday (52)

Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)
I've had Cinder by Marissa Meyer on my wishlsit since I first heard about it, I saw it on sale in Waterstones once but the cover was bent, it was a very sad day.

GRHumans and androids crowd the raucous streets of New Beijing. A deadly plague ravages the population. From space, the ruthless lunar people watch, waiting to make their move. No one knows that Earth’s fate hinges on one girl... 
Cinder, a gifted mechanic, is a cyborg. She’s a second-class citizen with a mysterious past, reviled by her stepmother and blamed for her stepsister’s illness. But when her life becomes intertwined with the handsome Prince Kai’s, she suddenly finds herself at the center of an intergalactic struggle, and a forbidden attraction. Caught between duty and freedom, loyalty and betrayal, she must uncover secrets about her past in order to protect her world’s future.



Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop hosted by Pen to Paper where we share and post about a book that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added, that we can't wait to get off the wishlist.

13 comments:

  1. I had this forever and finally read it a month ago!! Really liked it!! I actually liked the 2nd book, Scarlet, so much more!! Hope you read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is such a great thing to hear! I'm very tempted to try and get a copy soon.

      Delete
  2. Great pick! I really enjoyed the book though book two was even better!
    Looking forward to the third one.
    Hope you get it soon!

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I look forward to grabbing a copy even more now c:

      Delete
  3. This one looks so great! I've added it to my wishlist a long time ago and I still haven't bought my copy - I guess I will pick it from my local library! ^^

    Hope you'll get a chance to read it soon!
    Thanks for stopping by
    Sara In Bookland

    ReplyDelete
  4. I highly recommend that you read it soon. I loved to as I do all fairy tale retellings.

    BookishTrish @ Between the Lines

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG YOU HAVE GOT TO GET YOUR HANDS ON THIS BOOK ASAP OKAY? IT'S AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll see what I can do when I get back off holiday!! :D

      Delete
  6. I have this on my wishlist too. Can't wait to get this book as well.
    Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey thanks for the follow! I absolutely loved Cinder! Hope you do too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.