Wednesday 12 June 2013

Wishlist Wednesday (51)


Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Pen to Paper where we can share books that are on our wishlist.


Frey (The Frey Saga, #1)A lot of my friends on Goodreads have got Frey by Melissa Wright on their to-read shelf but only one has read it but I do really like the sound of it.

GRUnaware she's been bound from using magic, Frey leads a small, miserable life in the village where she's sent after the death of her mother. But a tiny spark starts a fury of changes and she finds hersef running from everything she's ever known. 

Hunted by council for practicing dark magic, she is certain she's been wrongfully accused. She flees, and is forced to rely on strangers for protection. But the farther she strays from home, the more her magic and forgotten memories return and she begins to suspect all is not as it seems.

16 comments:

  1. Love the cover. Not sure about the story though but I do hope you get to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow lovely cover! Never heard about the book. Hope you get it soon and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have an e-reader? It's free for both Nook & Kindle. I grabbed a copy a while ago but I've not been able to get to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, thank you for this information! I went and got it now c:

      Delete
  4. It does sound interesting! Never heard of it before. I'm not sure why a girl with a miserable life in a small village is wearing such a fancy dress, though! :) I hope you enjoy!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this book in my library but have yet to read it! I hope you love it as much as you hope you will.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds pretty good! I've not heard of it until now :) Thanks for stopping by.

    Janina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not exactly sure yet if this is my kind of read, but hope you get it!

    Thanks for stopping by my WW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you get it soon, and enjoy it! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my WW.

    Brandy @ A Little of the Book Life

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.