Monday, 18 March 2013

Books Creating Art & Hiatus.


I was going to make a pretty image and all sorts to announce the fact I'm going to go on a small hiatus but I'm that out of it with blogging at the moment that I don't even feel like doing that. Instead I decided to share some more of the work I've been doing during my art foundation class. 

As for why I'm taking a hiatus, it boils down to two things. One, I've just started my final major project and honestly I'm going to spend so much time on that, that anything I even attempt to type up will not be worth it and two, I've been dealing with some ...issues in life that has placed a constant downer on my ability to feel inspired to blog. I don't want to be putting out content that I'm going to look back on and not be happy. I know I have two reviews that will be posted towards the end of the month and if I'm feeling in the mood I'll write more, but other than that I'm not willing to be here when I'm really not feeling it at the moment. 

I hope everyone else has a good time whilst I'm gone, I aim to be back in 8 weeks maybe. Hopefully sooner.