Sunday 13 January 2013

Bought, Borrowed & Bagged (37)


Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is a weekly event hosted by Talk Supe where you can share the books you have bought, borrowed or bagged (won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews and on going events. 

Bought:
Hollow by Richard Denney
This is completely free to download on GR, the author decided against publishing it so there's an unfinished PDF for download.
Hollow
Lunangelique by Kristin R. Campbell
Found this freebie on smashwords thanks to a tweet
Lunangelique (Lunangelique, #1)


Bagged:
Sister Assasins/Mind Games by Kiersten White, Geek Girl by Holly Smale, Elemental: The First by Alecandra May, The Stone Demon by Karen Mahoney and Othermoon by Nina Berry
All three from NetGalley, the last two I'll probably have to decline due to it being the third/second in a series.
Sister Assassin (Sister Assassin, #1)Mind Games (Mind Games, #1)
Geek GirlElemental: The First (Primord, #1)The Stone Demon (The Iron Witch, #3)Othermoon (Otherkin, #2)


This week on Northern Plunder:
Bout of Books Day 1
Bout of Books Day 2
Wishlist Wednesday
Bout of Books Day 3
Bout of Books Day 4
Bout of Books Day 5
Bout of Books Day 6



Hope everyone's been having a lovely year so far, I broke my glasses this week and designed some book covers for my college class, I think I may have to share some of the work I've been doing seeing as though everything I've done so far has been related to books. 

20 comments:

  1. You have to review Mind Games/Sister Assassin! I read Paranormalcy and totally loved it, I want to know if this is any good.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will, I'm being a lot more organised with my reviews this year. I've set up a list and chart in my fancy diary and gah I'm excited to start it!

      Delete
  2. I want to read Mind Games so much! NetGalley hasn't liked me much lately, I haven't gotten approved on anything. I hope you do enjoy them though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no :c I hope they decided to approve you for this though!

      Delete
  3. Great haul. I read Elemental The First last year and really enjoyed it. Hope you enjoy all your books and thank for stopping by my STS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mind Games looks like such a great read! I am trying so hard to resist requesting new books tohugh as I am drowning in review copies...need to get caught up! Happy Reading!

    Thanks for stopping by my Added to the Bookshelf post!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does, doesn't it! I can't wait to start it c:

      Delete
  5. Nice haul.

    I currently have Sister Assassin and Geek Girl on my Wish List and Mind Games sounds like a good purchase for the future.

    Enjoy your reads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sister Assassin + Mind Games are the same book c:I just included both.
      Have a good week.

      Delete
  6. I enjoyed Mind Games and hope you do too.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I simply love the cover to Sister Assassin...cool! Nice haul this week :)

    Happy Sunday!
    Sharonda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul! I haven't been on NetGalley for a little while, need to see what's new :) I had to step back from it, because I had way too many to review at the same time lol! Anyway, thanks for stopping by :)
    Chrystina @BookLiaison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't been on in six months and expected to get declined for everything but I wasn't woops.

      Delete
  9. Great haul! Love to see your work you did on yourn book covers! Sorry about your glasses. Haha I broke 2 pairs of my hubbies glasses. I remember one pair he set on the bed and I sat on them. I saw The Othermoon and Stone Demon in netgalley. Look forward to see what you think of them.

    Thanks for stopping by
    My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll make a post when I have a free day and I'm getting two new pairs now so it'll be okay if I break a pair in the future heh.

      Delete
  10. Oo, these all look awesome! And yey random free books :D I hope your glasses get repaired quickly D: Thanks for stopping by my blog this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.