Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Books Creating Art (1)


 So a few weeks ago I mentioned that I would start to share some of my work that I've created during my Art and Design Foundation Course due to the fact that lately I've been able to relate it to books a fair amount. For one of briefs titled "Visual Self-Portrait" we were able to focus on any part of our lives to create pieces of work to go into our sketchbooks.

Obviously I chose to incorporate books into my project so I looked through the books I had reading during 2012 and started selecting quotes from them that I really liked and created the images below with illustrations of myself at different ages, I tried to get the illustrations to match the quotes but it wasn't always easy. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out though. 


Do you recognise any of these quotes?


2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.