Saturday 29 December 2012

Review: Indomitable


Indomitable (an Intangible novella)Indomitable by J. Meyers
Published: December 22nd 2012
Series: Intangible #0.75
Page Count: 50
Synopsis: Perhaps the most dangerous person to gain unimaginable power is the one who feels oppressed.
And full of wrath. For very good reason.
Review: So when I got the opportunity to request this novella for review from J. Meyers I simply couldn't resist and jumped at the chance. Boy I'm super glad I did too. This novella accompanies her book Intangible which is the first in the series, which I enjoyed to pieces and my favourite character was Jonas. This story of course follows Jonas before our first meeting with him in Intangible as well as enlightening us on his life on the night he became a vampire, the death he had to deal with and what it was like becoming a vampire and visiting The Realm for the first time. It was all pretty wonderful and honetly I just want more chapters/stories from Jonas' point of view 'cause he's so completely bad ass and still retains some form of humanity too! Fifty pages wasn't enough to quench my thirst so I'm just going to sit and wait somewhat patiently for the sequel of Intangible ;) Thanks again Jen!
4 / 5 stars
Amazon: UK | US
J. Meyers: Website | Twitter | GR |  Facebook

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.