Thursday 13 December 2012

Magnificently Magic Read-A-Thon Day 1

Today is the first day of the readathon and guess who totally forgot? Yes that is right, I forgot. I don't know how when Faye emailed us with reminders, I just zone out from life every now and then. But cause I forgot and the whole theme of this readathon is supposed to be magical and Christmassy I'm taking magical in a very different way to everyone else. I've decided that the books I'm going to be reading throughout this magical time are as follows:
Believe Like a ChildRock Hard (Sinners on Tour, #2)
The Last Witch (Incenaga, #1)The Unwords
I bet you're probably thinking "hey some of these don't look too magical?" well this is where my difference comes in, these books are magical in the sense that "its magical I'm actually reading" cause I usually get really forgetful when I'm taking part in readathons and end up reading less than I do normally. In short I'm cheating.  No wait wait I can actually think of how they all relate to magic.
Believe Like a Child - the magic of survival
Rock Hard - the magic amount of orgasms
The Last Witch - witches are magical
The Unwords - there's something mystical and magical about this collection of poetry I'm sure.
So in short I hope to finish all four books and maybe start a fifth if I'm able. Happy reading guys & what do you plan to read?

8 comments:

  1. I like your explanation for how the books were magical! I wish you luck reading them all this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...you are too funny!!! Good luck with your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha I can't stop laughing about the magical power of Rock Hard - but I so believe you :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I LOVE the rationale behind including Rock Hard! Have fun reading these :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rock hard may just be the most magical of all! You are hysterical.
    I don't know how I missed that we were suppose to be reading magical books. *hits self in head*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha HA, like your magical thinking. Get reading, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your explanations! They are hilarious :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.