Sunday 16 December 2012

Magnificently Magic Read-A-Thon Day 4


Day 4. Yay. Okay wow, how have I been so busy lately? I don't know but I have. The Hobbit was amazing guys and I've done so much college work today I'm basically caught up. Shame it can't  be said about the read-a-thon though, this has been a bad attempt on my behalf. I'll try and finish Rock Hard today and start and finish The Unwords with it being a small poetry book. 
Progress:
Day 1:

Believe Like a Child
Pages Read: 56
Rock Hard
Percent Read: 23%
Day 2:
Believe Like a Child
Pages Read: 74
Day 3:
Rock Hard
Percent Read: 11%
Day 4:
Rock Hard - Finished
Percent Read: 46%

Overall Total: 129 pages & 90%

Mini Challenge:
I couldn't really attempt this very well considering we don't have any Christmas decorations in my house,  well we do just they're all in the loft and I doubt they'll be down any time soon - with me not being young any more there isn't much of an emphasis on Christmas in my household so we'll probably have a tiny light up tree and that's it. Also sorry the picture is blurry, it started to collapse!

3 comments:

  1. I hope all your books survived the collapse :) Nice tree, it was fun doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your books survived the collapse too! I never realised how delicate book trees are :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.