Saturday 15 December 2012

Magnificently Magic Read-A-Thon Day 3


Hello Day 3. I must apologise because I wont be able to make the twitter chat tonight as I'll be just finishing watching The Hobbit around that time... I might catch the end of the chat, hopefully. I'll be sure to let you know how amazing the movie is if I do turn up. I guess I didn't do much better yesterday, you can blame watching The Expendables 2 on that, it was distracting and completely awesome.
Progress:
Day 1:

Believe Like a Child
Pages Read: 56
Rock Hard
Percent Read: 23
Day 2:
Believe Like a Child
Pages Read: 74
Overall Total: 56 pages & 23%

Mini Challenge:

For this challenge we had to fill in the blanks of the quotes with the words provided, I haven't read this book nor did I bother to look up the quote and just too a gamble with the words until they made sense c: good luck all.
Quote 1)
"Once upon a time, an Angel and a Devil fell in love. It did not end well."

Quote 2)
“She had been innocent once, a little girl playing with feathers on the floor of a devil's lair."

Quote 3)
"…When I saw her smile I wondered what it would be like to make her smile...I thought it would be like the discovery of smiling.”

3 comments:

  1. I haven't gotten much more reading done than you, but good job so far! I haven't even been participating in the mini-challenges, but I've been busy with work. Sorry to hear you won't be there for the chat but enjoy the movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the reading and enjoy The Hobbit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I was actually watching The Hobbit during the Twitter chat too! What did you think of it? I've also been a bit slow with the reading - there seem to have been a lot of distractions round here suddenly! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.