Friday 14 December 2012

Magnificently Magic Read-A-Thon Day 2

Day 2 is here guys! How awesome is that. I've been at college all day today, visited my old college and picked up all my art work - which was a lot - and then had to somewhat tidy my room to fit in all my work! There isn't enough room so my mother has ordered me some new shelves so I can move my books onto them, I am so excited. I also had secret santa at college and Santa Danh gave me two Dr who books!
Progress:
Day 1:

Believe Like a Child
Pages Read: 56
Rock Hard
Percent Read: 23
Overall Total: 56 pages & 23%
Guaranteed I didn't read a lot yesterday but like I mentioned I kind of forgot this was going on, today will be better. Hopefully. Time for the mini challenge of Book Spine Poetry:

Lord Loss & Demon Thief only human.
Fallen monsters inside, undeadly.

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a good day, but could use more time for reading. I can relate.
    Dr. Who. What a good Santa!
    I will check back later to see how you made out on your mini challenge. I struggled with it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good enough start and yay for the shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jelly about the Doctor Who books..and the shelves...keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Santa struck gold with that present! I'm looking forward to seeing what your poem is like for the mini challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doctor Who, awesome present! :-) I'm also looking forward to seeing what poem you come up with... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.