Sunday 30 December 2012

Bought, Borrowed & Bagged (35)

Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is a weekly event hosted by Talk Supe where you can share the books you have bought, borrowed or bagged (won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews and on going events. 
(P.S. click the image to go to its Goodreads page)
Bagged (Christmas Presents):
Beano Annual 2013
As tradition from my Dad, they're not as good as I remember or as funny :c
Beano Annual 2013
Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion and World War Z by Max Brooks
Also from my Dad! Such a sucker for zombies :3
Warm BodiesWorld War Z
The Walking Dead tshirt(s)
The first is mine, and the second is my boyfriends (who's name is Daryl by the way) also from my Dad!
Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone & Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
I actually got each of these twice due to delivery messing up, all from my Mum.
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2)

Bagged (For review):
Indomitable by J. Meyers

Yippee!
Indomitable (an Intangible novella)
Showtime by Chloe Kayne
I've heard mixed things but I'll keep my thoughts neutral
Showtime (Marvelle Circus, #1)

Bagged (Freebies):
Angel Evolution and The Moon Dwellers by David Estes

I saw an event about these being offered for free for a short period, picked them up of course.
Angel Evolution (The Evolution Trilogy, #1)The Moon Dwellers (The Dwellers, #1)
This week on Northern Plunder:
In Other News:
I hope you all had a good Christmas! I always start feeling super organised around this time of the year, keeping my eyes peeled for a new layout for the new year but haven't found anything yet...

11 comments:

  1. Yay for Harry Potter! Hope you enjoy the whole lot!

    Happy New Year!!

    My Added to the Bookshelf post!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I thought it was odd I didn't own the complete series and practically begged my Mum to get them for me :3

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year...love your gifts! especially the Walking Dead!

    Sharonda
    Enjoy & Happy Reading in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul there.

    I've just finished Warm Bodies and I'm pretty sure that you'll enjoy it.

    As for The Beano... it's so childishly funny that you can't fail to enjoy it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had it on my wishlist for ages and Dad wouldn't shut up about the movie so I was like Daddy Pls itsabook! :3
      I just felt so devastated when I realised it wasn't as funny as it used to be :c

      Delete
  4. Love your that your dad is still carrying on the tradition. Love your t-shirt. My hubby loves The Walking Dead. Great Haul!

    Happy Reading
    My BB&B

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received Showtime for review too ^^
    I really need to buy a copy of Warm Bodies before the movie comes out; the T-shirts look fabolous, I'm just thinking about buying something like that but with THG or The Mortal Instruments.

    I wish you an amazing week and hope you will enjoy all your books! (and T-shirts!)
    If you want, take a look at my Books Shopping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really excited to start it but I noticed one of my friends on GR have a big hoohah over and I'm a little worried now. Eeek. That was exactly my thinking with Warm Bodies too and I haven't read TMI yet D: I am terrible.

      Have an amazing year!

      Delete
  6. Great haul! Love the t-shirts! And how cool that your boyfriends name is Daryl! Looking forward to reading World War Z, as I've read really good reviews on that one. Enjoy!

    My books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super cool, I practically died the first time Daryl appeared on screen in TWD haha. Thanks :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.