Sunday 16 December 2012

Bought, Borrowed & Bagged (33)

Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is a weekly event hosted by Talk Supe where you can share the books you have bought, borrowed or bagged (won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews and on going events. 
(P.S. click the image to go to its Goodreads page)

Bagged (Amazon freebies):
A Job From Hell by Jayde Scott, Stained by Ella James, Ethereal by Addison Moore, Darkhouse by Karina Halle and Glimpse by Stacey Wallace Benefiel

I decided to stop up on some more amazon freebies to fill up my new kindle a little more, not that I needed any though. I wonder if I can go the whole of next year without getting any new books and just read through what I already have? Hah. Who am I kidding!

A Job From Hell (Ancient Legends, #1)Stained (Stained, #1)Ethereal (Celestra, #1)
Darkhouse (Experiment in Terror, #1)Glimpse (Zellie Wells, #1)

Bagged (Christmas Presents):
Doctor Who: The Monsters Inside by Stephen Cole, Doctor Who: Only Human by Gareth Roberts and The Unwords by Unauthor.
Doctor Who: The Monsters InsideDoctor Who: Only Human
The Unwords

In Other News:
I've finally finished college for the year, mostly, I have to pop in on Wednesday for thirty minutes to show them the work I've done so I've been working my socks off this weekend to make sure I have everything up to date. Also this weekend I watched Expendables 2, Brave and The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey so I haven't really left much time to my read-a-thon but I've squeezed in my books when able.

10 comments:

  1. Nice haul this week...those Freebies are sooo addictive...lol!

    have a great Sunday!
    Sharonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing that series by Karina Halle, I really need to check out the first book after the new year. I have a digital copy of Glimpse, but I haven't read it yet. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw it was in the recommendations for me so I went ahead and grabbed it. Hope they're all good too :)

      Delete
  3. The freebies look great, especially A Job From Hell and Glimpse. Enjoy your haul!

    Here's my Book Haul post.

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm an Amazon Freebie Addict... Christopher Eccleson is one of my favorite doctors. Great haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I didn't realize there were Doctor Who books :D I'm a huge Who fan, so I'm excited to see what you think ;-) I'm a new GFC follower too, thanks for stopping by my blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those freebies are so hard to resist! I have an addictin to them myself! Enjoy all your new reads!

    Thanks for stopping by my Added to the Bookshelf post!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul this week. I have Ethereal. Have a great week. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.