Tuesday 4 December 2012

Bought, Borrowed & Bagged (31)


Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is a weekly event hosted by Talk Supe where you can share the books you have bought, borrowed or bagged (won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews and on going events. 
(P.S. click the image to go to its Goodreads page)

Bought:
Rock Hard by Olivia Cunning

I probably wont get to it until next year now but I have it ready for when I want to continue the series, my review for the first will be up next month

Rock Hard (Sinners on Tour, #2)

Bagged:
The Iron King and The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa

I think a few weeks ago I mentioned that JK did an advertisement for her new book and had loads of freebies to grab, well yeah I only showed one of the three she had up. D'uh
The Iron KingThe Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #1)

The Sun Dwellers by David Estes
I got this for thanks for the post on Friday, I haven't started the series yet though ):
The Sun Dwellers (The Dwellers #3)
This week on Northern Plunder:
Wishlist Wednesday
The Sun Dwellers Book Blast
November Wrap Up
Tour Stop: The Weird Girls Excerpt and Giveaway


Currently Reading:
I finished Backstage Pass shortly after last weeks post went up and finished End of Faith earlier this week too. Just picked up Believe Like a Child and Extras.
In Other News:
I'm on a roll again * curtseys* thank you for being patient my lovelies
Oh gosh, I had no idea this was set to draft and queue. Sorry for the delay

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for giving me a very bizarre moment where the David Estes from Homeland flashed into my head along with the words, "Oooh, he wrote a book!" Thankfully I've had enough coffee today that my '25 and still can't tell real life from television' brain freeze only lasted a split-second. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul. I am on Rock Hard but still need to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I'm assuming you liked Backstage Passes. I haven't started the series yet, got a lot of stuff going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely need to read the rest of Kagawa's series, I've only read the first one so far and loved it!

    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oo, I really want to read the Iron Fey books! Enjoy :D Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.