Sunday 18 November 2012

Bought, Borrowed & Bagged (29)



Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is a weekly event hosted by Talk Supe where you can share the books you have bought, borrowed or bagged (won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews and on going events. 
(P.S. click the image to go to its Goodreads page)
Bought:
Nocturnal: A Novel by Scott Sigler
I preordered this book months and months ago to the fact that I completely forgot that I had it preordered! It was a complete surprise when it showed up.
Nocturnal: A Novel
This week on Northern Plunder:

In Other News:
I've had no mouse for the week, its been horrible! You know when you're completely in the mood to get some reviews written but you can't. Anyhow I have a mouse back now and I'm getting back into the flow of this and I promise to sort out my lack of blogging.

3 comments:

  1. I slacked off last week too! Curious what this book is about

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, love the cover and thrillers are exactly my kind of genre. Looks pretty interesting =D

    Here's my Book Haul post.

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds amazing, I should have posted the video I found it via.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.