Sunday 22 July 2012

Bought, Borrowed & Bagged (12)

Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is a weekly event hosted by Talk Supe where you can share the books you have bought, borrowed or bagged (won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews and on going events. 
(P.S. click the image to go to its Goodreads page)
Bagged (freebie):
Entangled by Nikki Jefford
Entangled (Spellbound #1) 

Bagged (won):

Carina Press Presents: Editor's Choice Volume II: Dead Calm by Shirley Wells, Dance of Flames by Janni Nell, No Money Down by Julie Moffett and Pyro Canyon by Robert Appleton (ecopy)
Carina Press Presents: Editor's Choice Volume II: Dead Calm\Dance of Flames\No Money Down\Pyro Canyon

Witch Eyes by Scott Tracey and Tangled by Erica O'Rourke
(paperback, thanks to Shay for $25 voucher these haven't arrived yet so will probably get featured again!)Witch Eyes (Witch Eyes, #1)Tangled (Torn Trilogy, #2)

H.I.V.E series by Mark Walden
(Again these haven't arrived yet but I wanted to give thanks to Karina for the giveaway)
H.I.V.E.: Higher Institute of Villainous Education (H.I.V.E., #1)

Bagged (tour):
Pledged by Gwynneth White

Pledged (Soul Wars Saga, #1)

Other non-book related items:
I was also was lucky enough to be gifted four games on Steam from a friend so thank you Jacob for Batman: Arkham Asylum, Terraria, Serious Sam Double D and Serious Sam: The Random Encounter. I hope to return this random act of kindness later in the year!


Borrowed (from my wonderful no book limit school Library):
David Copperfield by Charles Dickens


Delirium by Lauren Oliver

Wicked Lovely by Melisa MarrWicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, #1)The Historian by Elizabeth KostovaThe Historian
According to my english teacher I need to read Dracula before reading this, so I might take me awhile to get round to reading this book.

Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
Leviathan (Leviathan, #1)

Christine by Stephen King
Christine

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
Jane Eyre

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle


Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein



The week on Northern Plunder:Review: Dragon Age: The Silent Grove
Wishlist Wednesday
Review: Pushing the Limits
Follow FridayVlogging with Fanatical About Fiction
This week Lauren read/is reading:
Paper Towns by John Green
Enthralled by Melissa Marr

This week Nia read/is reading:
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
The Paladin Prophecy by Mark Frost
Dracula by Bram Stoker

In other news:
Nia - I have had a list of books from my English teacher that I need to read, so expect a lot of classic literature from me for awhile. Although this list certainly doesn't contain many classics.
Lauren - I've spent way too much time on Minecraft and with the Brothercraft community this week, they're such wonderful people! I aim to read more next week :D

23 comments:

  1. Lauren - I have that Entangled book but as usual, I haven't gotten round to it. LOL

    Nia - I'm getting Leviathan from my library this week too! So excited to see new Steampunk titles in my local haunt.

    Talk Supe BB&B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. July has been such a terrible month for me reading wise, its crazy how little I've read. I need to pick up my act cause I'm so far behind with what I want to read :')

      Delete
  2. Great hauls! I hope you enjoy though!

    TSPOLAFS and Delirium are great!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some great hauls. Libraries are so great. Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh nice hauls! Those are pretty much all new to me! Hope you enjoy them and thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauren, they are all packed and ready to go on Monday! :) Shouldn't be long as we're not far from each other :)

    Nia, The Historian is a fabulous and dark book. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Adventures of Sherlock Holmes series - and Watson is playing Bilbo in the upcoming Hobbit movie - so exciting!

    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, libraries. Aren't they awesome? I hope you ladies enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many cool books. I've heard good things about them all.

    Happy reading!

    old follower: http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2012/07/stacking-shelves-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Haul this week ladies. I always think Braine and I get too many books but then I smile when I see others get as many as we do. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!I have a similar thought but other way round of course ;)

      Delete
  10. Wow what a haul!! Witch Eyes has me curious and i look forward to your review. Have an awesome week and thanks for commenting on The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I've heard wonderful things about it and then Eli recommended it and I just know I have to get my hands on it.

      Delete
  11. Awesome books! You got a lot. I hope you enjoy them. I can't wait to hear what you think of Christine by SK. I love SK but I haven't read that book yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SK is one of my favourite authors so I look forward to seeing what Nia thinks too :D

      Delete
  12. Cool book haul! I love the book cover of Entangled Lauren,
    As for Nia, great for you getting Delirium & Leviathan! They're on my TBR List!
    Oh and enjoy Jane Eyre!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've lost the link but the author is giving it away to everyone right now :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.