Sunday 1 July 2012

Bought, Borrowed & Bagged (9)

Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is a weekly event hosted by Talk Supe where you can share the books you have bought, borrowed or bagged (won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews and on going events. (P.S. click the image to go to its Goodreads page)

Bought (paperback):
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter

Borrowed (library):
Switched by Amanda Hocking & Birth of a Killer by Darren Shan

Bagged (Won eBook):
Shadow's Edge by J.T. Geissinger and The Grey Wolves Series by Quinn Loftis
Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves, #1)Blood Rites (The Grey Wolves, #2)Just One Drop (The Grey Wolves, #3)Out Of The Dark  (The Grey Wolves, #4)

Bagged (NetGalley):

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass, Demon Eyes by Scott Tracey, Saving June by Hannah Harrington, Frome What I Remember... by Stacy Kramer and The Heart Broke In by James Meek

Bagged (Amazon Freebies):
Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble by H.P. Mallory and Beauty Never Dies by Cameron JaceFire Burn and Cauldron Bubble (Jolie Wilkins, #1)Beauty Never Dies (The Grimm Diaries Prequels, #3)

Bagged (RAK):
Burn Mark by Laura Powell (ARC Paperback thank you Kate Medd) and Coundown by Mira Grant (eBook thank you Shayna Gier)
Burn MarkCountdown

Bagged:
House of Night Legacy: P.C and Kristin Cast
(Net Galley)


The Avalon Chronicles Volume 1: Once in a Blue Moon
(Net Galley)



The Paladin Prophecy by Mark Frost
(Net Galley)

This week on Northern Plunder: 
This week Lauren read:
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
This week Nia read:
Rivers of London by Ben Aaronovitch 
House of Night Legacy by P.C and Kristen Cast 
The Avalon Chronicles Volume 1
In other news:
I've been slacking a little this week due to getting addicted to Minecraft again, I blame finding a server that is really friendly and usable. I promise to be more active this week and hope you enjoy your books! - Lauren
I don't know if you've noticed from the books listed above but I've discovered Net Galley, so that means hopefully a lot more reviews which is cool. I also start my job next week so I should be buying more books too. - Nia

12 comments:

  1. Lauren - i am reading Switched now in between charging ng kindle. I havr Throne of Glass too and I am liking Beauty never sleeps. You had a lot of books this week!

    Nia - i hope the HON graphic novella is better than the series. It started really well but turned blah after book 5.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s. I added your BB&B link to ours :)

      Delete
    2. Yeah I have no idea how that happened! Ooopsy daisies, also thnak you so much :)

      Delete
  2. Such a cool book Haul both of you!
    I am personally dying to read throne of glass!
    Here's my Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies you have some amazing books this week! :) I can't wait for the reviews, some of them I'm in love with the covers! >.< Lol

    Neyra @DarkestAddictions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Falling in love with covers is one of the best things, I love pretty covers.

      Delete
  4. Mmmm, I know another one you bagged. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS As if your tumblr weren't cool enough, I LOVE this banner. Love love love.

      Delete
    2. Oh gorram it! I knew there was something I'd missed ;_; Its so hard to keep track of everything :D I'll put it in this weeks cause I haven't got anything else ;)
      & thank you about the banner.

      Delete
  5. WOW Lauren… you got A LOT of books this week. I got Prince of Wolves last week but I read some not so favorable reviews this week so now I'm a little hesitant to read it. From What I Remember looks like it could be a lot of fun especially if this group is in Tijuana. Why anyone would go there boggles my mind but whatevs :D Great haul!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.