Sunday 29 July 2012

Bought, Borrowed & Bagged (13)

Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is a weekly event hosted by Talk Supe where you can share the books you have bought, borrowed or bagged (won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews and on going events. 
(P.S. click the image to go to its Goodreads page)

Bagged (Won):
H.I.V.E series by Mark Walden
(As mentioned last week! They arrived Tuesday, thanks again Karina for the giveaway)

This week on Northern Plunder:

This week Lauren has been reading:
Enthralled by Melissa Marr + others

This week Nia has read:
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr

In other news:
Slow week book wise but I've picked up my reading pace a little! I can't wait to get back in the flow of finishing books in a normal amount of time. - Lauren
I didn't get anything this week I'm being a good girl and not splurging all my money on books. Hopefully....-Nia 

9 comments:

  1. Hive sounds interesting. I've been reading less too but I'd say once my kids are back in school next month that should change. I have a harder time finishing up my reviews with them home that's for sure :) Thanks for stopping by!

    Chrystina @BookLiaison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been having a hard time reading too, since the kids have been home. And this is the part of the summer where they are already getting bored and restless and annoyed with each other. It's been non-stop arguments this week.

      Delete
    2. I actually won it for my sister and I hope she enjoys it, its for a slightly younger audience :D I can't imagine what it'd be like to have kids running about the place.

      Delete
  2. Hive is new to me and so i must go check it out. Thanks for stopping by to check out The Sunday Post I am off to see what reviews i missed of yours. Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post reminded me, I have The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight somewhere. Waiting to be read. I should dig it out since it's a relatively short book. I have so many books going at once that I feel the need to quickly knock out a book or two and actually finish something. A short book sounds perfect for getting motivated again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not heard of H.I.V.E intrigued.... Have fun with your reads:D

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lauren and Nia! I have been absent these past couple of days so I missed some of your post. I haven't heard of H.I.V.E. either but knowing you, Lauren, I bet it's goggle-worthy adventure hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of the H.I.V.E. series either, guess I'll have to check into it!

    Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen HIVE and The Statistical...is one of the best books ever.
    Thank you so much for your visit.
    WTF Are You Reading?: WTF's In My Mailbox #10

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.