Sunday 15 July 2012

Bought, Borrowed & Bagged (11)

Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is a weekly event hosted by Talk Supe where you can share the books you have bought, borrowed or bagged (won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews and on going events.
(P.S. click the image to go to its Goodreads page)

Bought (paperback):
Torn by Erica O'Rouke


Dancergirl by Carol M. Tanzman
dancergirl (WiHi, #1)

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine #1)

Bagged (RAK):
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Thank you Ciska


Bagged (Won):
Starters by Lissa Price
Thank you Kate


The Strangers Outside by Vanessa Morgan


I Actually yet again have bought nothing. I have received a few books from NetGalley but I'm only going to post those when I have enough time to read them, because at the moment that's something I'm really lacking.
Hopefully it should improve once summer starts and I'll have enough money to buy all the books I want :D
This week on Northern Plunder:
Review: Rivers of London
This week Lauren read/is reading:
Zelah Green
Paper Towns

This week Nia read/is reading:

Wuthering Heights
The Paladin Prophecy

In Other News:
Next week you can expect Dragon Age and Pushing the Limits reviews and a few others things. I went to an open day this week for University and wow it was amazing and tiring which is why I was unable to do a vlog for Fanatical About Fiction, I might try and get one up late if the girls don't mind. Heh. - Lauren

24 comments:

  1. Fab books, Nia! I hope you enjoy Starters! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren - I am looking forward to your review of Ms. Peregrins's it sounded too creepy for me, I am not a fan when kids are mixed with horror. LOL

    P.S. linked you up to our BB&B :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited to start it, now to just get out of this reading rut.

      Delete
  3. Starters has a really interesting story. I liked it and waiting for book 2 to come out. Enjoy :)

    -Cimmaron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a signed copy too :3 I really cant wait to pick it up.

      Delete
  4. Great books! Hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to get my hands on Insurgent! Hope you enjoy your books! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is exactly how I felt until the LOVELY Ciska stepped in :D

      Delete
  6. I loved Starters so I hope that you do too.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to get me a copy of Insurgent! Seriously looking forward to getting more info on that story!! I LOVED TORN. Can't wait to get started Bound!! Great stuff you got this week all around really!! I hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it because I got Bound from NetGalley :D heh.

      Delete
  8. Starters! Oh, when will I pick up? I find it really interesting. I just don't know why I haven't scoured for a copy yet.

    Anyway, great books! Enjoy them all.
    Thanks for stopping by my Book Haul.

    Janus @ The Blair Book Project

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to read Starters and err, Divergent, too. I don't know what I am waiting for!

    Enjoy your haul =D

    Here's my Book Haul post.

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get them soon, seriously if you ever have the moment just buy Divergent. Its worth it.

      Delete
  10. Starters and Insurgent look super good! Bought Insurgent... but have yet to read it :( Need to get to that soon :D You got some amazing books! I look forward to the review of Pushing the Limits! I absolutely LOVED that book :D I hope you enjoy your books Lauren! Have a wonderful night!

    If you would like to check out my Mailbox post: "CLICK HERE"

    Kayla @ Bengal Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can get to it soon :D The review is out tomorrow by the way!

      Delete
  11. I've heard Torn is really good and I loved Insurgent! it's amazing =) Thanks for stopping by my IMM =)

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard the same and got a voucher for Amazon so I figured I should pick it up :D

      Delete
  12. I've been dying to get my hands on Miss Peregrine's. Sounds awesome... and totally creepy! :)

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Now if only I could get out of this reading rut!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.