Saturday 30 June 2012

June Page Count Overall Progress

Page Count Contest

Angela from Reading Angel is hosting her monthly page count contest and I figured I'd join in this month, unfortunately I know I wont get a high number because this is for YA and Adult books only - no children's or picture books, comics of graphic novels or mangas and no audio books - and I know the majority of my reads this month will be graphic novels. Never the less here I am taking part so I can get into the flow of things and hopefully I can take part next month too! 



Week 1:
Divergent by Veronica Roth - 487 pages
Free Four: Tobias Tells the Story by Veronica Roth - 13 pages
Total: 500 pages

Week 2:
Graphic Novels only

Week 3:
Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowan - 348 pages
Tallis by M.C. Rae - 58 pages
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry - 384 pages
Total: 790 pages
Overall: 1,290

Week 4:
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead - 421 pages
Overall: 1,711 pages
I think I'll take part next month too, even though I didn't make it to the top 20 list and I doubt I will next time either, but I do think it'll be interesting to see whether I can beat my own record.

3 comments:

  1. Great books for this month. I hope you enjoyed your reads!

    Lauren @ http://bookyaddict.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great achievement, even if you weren't in the top 20. It sure sounds like you read a lot more when you go by pages instead of books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I've actually kept count of all the books read this month and the timing, so its a lot higher than this with all my graphic novels in too.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.