Thursday 26 April 2012

26042012: Bout of Books read-a-thon


 

Bout of Books is a week long read-a-thon, which runs from 12.01am on Monday 14th May through to 11:59pm Sunday 20th May. It is a low pressure read-a-thon which means participants are only asked to push themselves to read more than they normally would during any week. There is no competition between readers. Each reader can commit as much time as they personally want to read, tweet and network with fellow bloggers and all challenges and giveaways are optional. Networking with other bloggers is actively encouraged but not required, and co-hosts are there to provide blog hops and interaction between participants. Twitter is used to post updates throughout the read-a-thon and use the #boutsofbooks hashtag! - information taken from Bouts of Books.

I will be participating in Bout of Books read-a-thon, its super easy to be a part of and sounds like fun challenge for myself as it'll be my first full week off college. I normally read a book a week, two if I'm lucky so I'd like to double that and aim for 4 finished book and 5 if I really do have a good run. I'll decide what I want to read each day because if I plan to read something I most likely don't, oops!

Follow me on twitter ready for this event!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, another Bout of Books readathoner! I'm following you on Twitter, looking forward to see what you'll read (:

    Celine ~ Nyx Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.